Monday, January 7, 2013

My Goals During GLPS

 Right now, I am in KLMA because of GLPS. It is a great camp to learn English and get along with friends. I always feel like I am stuck in a rut at vacations, but this vacation, it's the opposite.
 Anyways, I'd like to tell you about my three goals to achieve at GLPS.
 First, taking at least two pictures a day of my dormitory room and my roommates. It is very easy. Just take a picture and memo when did I take the picture.
 Second, keeping time promises. I always fail at keeping time promises with my friends. I feel really sorry for them, so I decided to go 3 minutes earlier than the promised time.
 Lastly, no talking during the first studying period. It is very easy and very hard at the same time. I'll try to study hard rather than chatting with my friends.
 I really hope you get some help, and hope I can achieve my goals!!

No comments:

Post a Comment