Sunday, January 6, 2013

Self Introduction

 Hi, my name is Sarah Lee. I attend at an elementary school which takes place at Suwon, South Korea.I am turning fourteen at 2013, and also going to middle school. I'm looking forward to my middle school life.
 If I could tell you some special things about myself, I would tell you these three things.
 First, my dream is to become a diplomat. I would be even better if I could work for UN. I chose this dream when I read a book about Ki-Moon Ban when I was 11. Ki-Moon Ban is the Secretary General of UN. He is my role-model.
 Also, my fourth toe on my right feet is shorter than how it should be. It's a bit funny. I wasn't born like this, but my Mom told me suddenly it became shorter. I can not remember my feet when it was not short, so I knew that it is strange when I was 9.
 Lastly, there are three students who have the same Korean name as me in the 6th grade in our school. My name is very common, so there are people who have the same name as me wherever I go.
 I hope you liked my self introduction. Bye:)

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah~
    I really like your self introduction!
    I hope you become a great diplomat like Ki-Moon Ban!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI^^
    I hope that you can be a great dilpomat, could you tell me sometime why you have chosen this dream?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah,

    You did a great job on your introduction. I hope you can achieve your dream of becoming a diplomat. In your post you mention your feet, when you are talking about the right one use the word "foot" instead of feet. Feet is plural.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    I was able to get many information about you through this single post! If you do your best, you will definitely be able to be a great diplomat who leads the world like Mr. Ban. I look forward to reading your future posts!!

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    ReplyDelete